Since July 1, 2020, PSG has offered a new version of the eBOK Portal with a redesigned user interface and extended functionality for market communication. Since July 1, 2020, the new portal has included changes such as the possibility to submit all types of PZD defined in the Distribution Network Code using the new POD numbering in the GS1 standard.
In addition, the eBOK Portal has a number of additional functionalities concerning:
- submitting simple complaints via the eBOK Portal (regarding complaints without attachments), or for inquiries and receiving replies in the same form. The existing communication channels for submitting complaints, in accordance with the provisions of the Distribution Contract and in the form of dedicated email boxes, will still be active.
- PoD search by address for outputs with an active SDO/without an active SDO,
- Information on PoD and settlement of PoD,
- monitoring the flow of SDO messages,
- handling the allocation process for cases with several PZDRs at several DSCs, or when there is more than one gas supplier on the ODSW network (in accordance with Chapter 22 of the IMODN), the use of which will commence in consultation with the parties concerned, and
- sharing operational data.