Documents needed to conclude a connection contract:
- A completed application for a gas network connection contract The application is available in Downloads below.
- An excerpt from the register of businesses of the National Court Register
- A declaration of the applicant’s legal title to use the facility or property
- If the contract is signed on behalf of a business by a person who is not authorized in the National Court Register, also provide the original power of attorney for signing a gas network connection contract, a copy certified as a true copy by a person of public trust (e.g., a notary, counselor, or attorney-at-law), or an unconfirmed copy, if the power of attorney was granted in the form of a notary deed.
Confirm that the copies of the submitted documents are true copies. This can be done by a legal counsel, notary, or a person authorized to represent the applicant.
You can submit the application in person or by mail (the list of our units is available here
If you do not apply to us to conclude a connection contract within 30 days of receiving the conditions for connecting to the gas network, and at the same time:
- some conditions for connecting to the distribution network have been defined and they would require the same technical capacity of the distribution system to be used
- or some conditions for connecting to the gas network have been specified and relate to an area that coincides territorially in whole or in part,
then we conclude gas network connection contracts according to the order in which connection contracts signed by the customers are received, depending on the existing technical conditions (e.g., available capacity of the distribution system).
We will prepare a draft contract for connecting to the gas network for you. We can send it to you by mail to the correspondence address provided. You can also collect it (at our units) in person or through a representative, provided that a power of attorney granted by the applicant listed on the application for the purposes of concluding a gas network connection contract is provided. The list of our units is available here
In the correspondence, we will specify the expiration date of the draft contract and we ask that you sign the contract within this timeframe. You can deliver a signed contract to us by mail or in person (at our units).
In accordance with the law, the connection fee due to PSG amounts to 100% of the actual expenditure on the connection. This fee, as indicated in the connection contract, is based on the estimated expenditure for the connection, which means that it may change after the investment has been completed. After signing a gas network connection contract, you will be required to pay 50% of the connection fee within 14 days of receiving the pro forma invoice. Detailed rules regarding the payment date for the connection fee are specified in the gas network connection contract.
The signed gas network connection contract is the basis for us and for you to start design, construction, and assembly work. As of the date the contract is signed, we reserve capacity in the distribution system in the amount listed in the conditions for connecting to the gas network.