Starting 26 April, some units reopening for customers
Please be advised that starting Monday, 26 April 2021, due to the relaxation of restrictions related to the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19), Polska Spółka Gazownictwa will reopen some of its direct customer service units, which will operate under a strict sanitary regime. A detailed list of open customer service locations can be found in the table available below. The remaining units are still closed. We will keep you informed of any changes.
List of open Customer Service Locations.
Meanwhile, please feel free to contact us by phone
Monday through Friday from 7.00 am to 6.00 pm. Our consultants will answer any questions you might have.
In order to connect to the gas network without having to visit our premises, log in to the Connection portal
Without leaving your home, you can:
- file an application for specifying the conditions for or possibility of connecting to the gas network,
- file an application for a connection contract,
- digitally sign a connection contract (applies to customers declaring gas consumption up to 10 m3/h),
- check the current information about the stages and progress of connection works,
- receive electronically accepted documents, i.e. those without a traditional signature, as well as an invoice for connection.
At the same time, please use the contact form
, where you can ask questions regarding:
- Connecting to the gas network – conditions or contracts
- Connecting to the gas network – performing a contract
- Launching or resuming gas supply
- Replacing a gas meter/Suspending gas service
- Changing a supplier
We thank you for your understanding and apologise for any inconvenience.