Starting 22 March, all our units closed to our customers
Please be advised that, due to the current situation related to the COVID-19 pandemic and the significant increase in the number of infections, as of 22 March 2021 all facilities directly serving the customers of Polska Spółka Gazownictwa are temporarily closed. We will keep you informed about any changes.
Meanwhile, please feel free to contact us by phone
Monday through Friday from 7.00 am to 6.00 pm. Our consultants will answer any questions you might have.
In order to connect to the gas network without having to visit our premises, log in to the Connection portal
Without leaving your home, you can:
- file an application for specifying the conditions for or possibility of connecting to the gas network,
- file an application for a connection contract,
- digitally sign a connection contract (applies to customers declaring gas consumption up to 10 m3/h),
- check the current information about the stages and progress of connection works,
- receive electronically accepted documents, i.e. those without a traditional signature, as well as an invoice for connection.
At the same time, please use the contact form
, where you can ask questions regarding:
- Connecting to the gas network – conditions or contracts
- Connecting to the gas network – performing a contract
- Launching or resuming gas supply
- Replacing a gas meter/Suspending gas service
- Changing a supplier
We thank you for your understanding and apologise for any inconvenience.